View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #4
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Well, I can only speak about the conversion stuff, even though I have K3 Wifi, as I have not had documents emailed directly to the device yet.

@OP: The FREE Amazon doc conversion feature via email is great. Send an email to <insert your account name here>@free.kindle.com, be sure to write "CONVERT" in the subject line and then attach stuff like PDF files, .docs, whatever. Few seconds later, Amazon will send you back a AZW version of the file suitable for your Kindle.

I do not choose to receive the docs via Wifi directly on my K3 because I like to edit the book metatags first. So, I have been transferring books to my K3 exclusively via USB.

not much, but hth all the same,
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote