View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #10
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
My name is Christa. I have over 900 unread ebooks that I intend to read. I have another couple of hundred that I probably will not read.

I can't say no to any Fictionwise coupon 40% or higher. I can't say no to my favorite authors. I can't say no to any even slightly enticing freebie. AllRomance eBucks rebates, Books on Board rewards, I'm too weak to fight them.

It's been two days since I last purchased. My hope is to make it a week. I don't count the freebies, even though, deep down, I know they are a part of my problem.

I think I knew I hit rock bottom when I pre-ordered the next Dresden Files book, #13, despite the fact that I've only read the first three so far. I just had to. I have all of the others... I justified it by saying it was okay because it's being released two days before my birthday so it was, like, supposed to be mine. I know I'm lying to myself.

They tell me I can stop if I really want to. Right.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote