View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:30 PM   #9
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
It doesn't.

I'm using Calibre 7.16. I have my settings as described.

It is definitely transferring files with the naming scheme I've described. It is definitely ignoring the settings in Send-To-Device and in Plugins|Device Interface Plugins|Ectaco Jetbook Device Interface.

I don't know what is happening on your end, or whether the Jetbook Lite is different somehow. I do know that what I'm describing is happening, is true for me and for others, and is a problem.

If you can explain how you're getting your results, that would help. Did you set the Jetbook as your device in the Welcome Wizard?

EDIT: Changing the Welcome Wizard to Default instead of Jetbook has no effect.

Last edited by capidamonte; 08-30-2010 at 11:45 PM.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote