View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
That's superb news PoohBear. Having read your own posts for so long, I'm sure you'll make an astute and sympathetic mod. Seems to me that membership here is pretty good at self-policing but, having run forums myself, I know there's a lot that must be handled behind the scenes to protect the site and its folks from the nefarious. Good luck, thanks and very best wishes. Here's karma to ya -- as soon as I track down one of your posts. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote