View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 04:52 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Marquard View Post
Can we have rules for PRC/MOBI books? I would prefer to have the books only in default compression (standard Palm compression). The Mobipocket high compression is a proprietary format. The Palm compression is not very efficient, but alternative reader programs (namely FBReader) can handle such PRC/MOBI books.
What I can do is try a few different formats out of Book Designer and you can see what you think works best. I'll do this on Monday and PM you the link to let you know where the attachment is so you can test them all out and tell us what to do. Thanks!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote