View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #16
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I have been taking notes on my iPad since the iPad1, and am a bit of a stylus geek - always looking for something better. I have more styli in my home than regular pens, since I never use paper any more.
In terms of cheaper ones, I found these iHome ones at Marshalls and TJ Maxx, usually they cost $10 there, but I found some on sale for $5. They are woderful, and if you ever want to also write with them, they are great for that as well. The tip is among the smallest.
There is also the Adonit Jot stylus, which has a very fine tip and a cLear plastic circle around it - I have it, but it's not my favorite, and it's a bit overkill for what you are looking for.

Last edited by xendula; 09-22-2013 at 12:58 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote