View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #24078
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Good to know I'm not doing anything 'wrong'. But it is not strong enough. Seems like I'll have to leave it there for 10 mins, next time
If it isn't strong enough at 5 minutes, you probably need to use a bit more tea, or give it more room to steep. If you're using one of those little tea balls, they tend to be too small to allow the tea to properly steep.

Today I'm getting ready to go on the road. Doing a three city sweep of western Canada presenting on Windows 8 and Office 365. (Expenses, but no actual pay ) So, up early, a quick swim, and then heads down on the presentation and demo.

Starting the day with Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend and fresh squeezed orange juice.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote