View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesse View Post
You know, I never actually realised you could search for books in your library. I've been paging through mine or using shelves to organise it. Because I thought that's what you did.
*blush*
Yes you definitely should blush
Quote:
Using the series information properly, I can see how I don't have to rely on shelves - I can search!
True, but I hope they add a series list. Something similar to the shelf list but shows the series and the number of books. And an author list. And .., I'd better stop now.
Quote:
For anyone else silly enough to have not known this, press the icon near the battery, the three little lines. It says SEARCH there. I really wish they gave you a proper manual with these things.
On the Glo, I've always thought that the search was in the wrong place. The Touch has it in the top left corner instead of the home button. The Glo should have the search next to the home button.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote