View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The hand strap has not stretched at all, but it's only a couple of weeks old.
I wound up going with Belkin Verve Folio Stand. It's really light weight and I need to break it in. It's very rigid.
It has a thick strap that can be use as hand strap when you use it to secure the front flap to the back flap for one hand reading. I got it for $16. (Reg $35)

After owning a Marware case I just couldn't bring my self to buy one again. I love design but the dye they use is known to come off and I read two reviews that said they had it damage the screen due to that. I know my K4S back is stained from dye rubbing off so didn't want to take the chance. So we will see how this Belkin case works out. Right now I just need it to lay close. This may take a while as the leather learns its shape.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-04-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote