View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #234
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSJA View Post
I'm on my third one in 4 days, and its doing the same thing as the second. Works fine for a few hours, put it down, and upon rewake, reboots to initial setup.

Is this thing just too buggy for prime time, or is there any tricks to make it work? I'm just about out of patience.
I'm thinking you've got a book it doesn't like when it's doing the same thing on 2 different Kobo's. Try a different book and see if that helps. Also what font are you using? I've had a problem with Kartika causing this in one particular book.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote