Thread: Apabi and OS6 ?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
One of my main requirements for an ebook reader is that it allow me to sort and keep my books in the order I load them onto the device. I prefer this because I read books that are in different series and I like to read them in order. If they are longer type books, I add in some shorter books in between to give me an bit of a break.

I like having the Upper information bar at the top of the screen. That way I can quickly see what time it is and how much battery life I have left. This can be turned offif you don't like it.

I'm able to change text alignment, line spacing, paragraph spacing and paragraph style.

I can swipe up or down to change the brightness of the screen.

You can do the pinch in or out to change the font size.

You easily can import books from DropBox.

There's a feature where you can change the Page Layout to Single, Single to fit width (my preference) and what I'm thinking if for the iPad... Double and Double with cover.

Several other features but those seem to be what most people mention.

The additions I would love to see:

From within the book, click on Info and have the cover picture and the book's blurb show up

Page shown as 4/205 in addition to the % of the book read.

Show the author's name in addition to the title of the book and format of the book.

I don't remember if there are any other requests that I might have. LOL
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote