View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Any updates on this. The device I use calibre can detect as usb drive so I am able to send the books using usb cable. At the moment I already have all my books on my phone.
I would mostly be using the app as a dumb cable as I like to sort my book by folders. Will I have to send by books again once I can choose the folder or will calibre companion and calibre auto detect these books.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote