View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #293
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyshotgun View Post
The first attempt to email to my kindle address (after rem the pdoc tag) I got an email fr kindle saying my personal documents were now archived" and a link to manage your kindle site where i went to personal docs and took option deliver to my kindle - it took hours but it did arrive on the fire - yay
So i tried again with another book. I never got the email but it did arrive in the manage your kindle site, again i did send to my kindle, 3 times now, with 2 dif files - no go, it never arrives in the fire under personal docs and far as i can tell anywhere else.
Did I forget a step?
You need to sync on the Fire for it to show up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote