View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #107
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentE View Post
It never occurred to me to be puzzled/annoyed by the categories in the US Kindle Deal of the Day (but I will probably find myself so, now!).

{edit}

At least the Amazon answer I got showed evidence that they'd actually read me query & thought about it, instead of the form-letter response I expected to get. KentE
Sorry to spoil your previous obliviousness - hope it doesn't keep you up at night!

Seriously, though, I would never have imagined you'd get a real response back from Amazon, so maybe I will write them a letter about the missing mystery daily deal section ...see if I get a real response too!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote