Thread: M-edge cover
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I got the nook and the M-edge cover from Best Buy on black friday. I really do like it, and the cover. I ordered both a Go and an Executive cover. One thing I noticed though was that my covers have straps in the corners, but when I go to the M-edge site, they show a molded plastic mounting system to hold the nook in. Is this just the new version? Did any one else order these? I honestly don't care, plastic or straps, I am just curious.
Thanks
S
I also got an m-edge from best buy. It too has the straps at the top (with pleather 'wraps') and the pleather hold-ins (for lack of the proper word) at the bottom.

I didn't want it, i didn't like it, but I can't stand not having a cover.

The only one they had at 2 stores was candy apple red ... a RED so distracting that I used a black permanent marker to color the top strap wrappings and bottom hold-ins.

If it wasn't for the fact that the black marker rubs off slightly, I'd color the whole thing ... but I digress.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote