View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearsjd View Post
Hello

I've gotten CM7 to run from my sd card but I can't get my NC into recovery mode to install google apps. The google zip file is on my sd card but no matter what I try, cm7 always loads. When I press n and power I get a screen that says 'loading' and the cm7 comes on. Can anyone help? Thanks so much. This is a great forum and I would never have gotten this far without it.

Susan
It can be a little tricky, but if you have ClockworkMod installed it actually does work. Just press the NOOK button and the power button AT THE SAME TIME. Wait for "Touch the future of reading" to appear and then count up to about 5 or so, release the power button but NOT the NOOK button. After another 5 to 10 seconds release the NOOK button. The Nook should then boot into ClockworkMod recovery.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote