View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Missed this before

@allisondbl - thanks for giving the plugin a try.

I can appreciate that spoiler isn't the best word for the text, but I'm glad you worked it out. I did add a note to the first post now just in case...

You do not need to keep your books in Calibre to use this plugin. That is how the plugin was originally meant to be used and I would highly recommend it as the best approach. However, I did add the ability to edit the collections directly on the Kindle in order to manually edit a few collections that weren't managed by Calibre. This appears to be getting a bit more popular with people who aren't using Calibre to organize all their books but just using it for conversion, etc. Its not the most fully featured editor, but it works. I've updated the first post to hopefully make the 2 approaches a little clearer.

If you ever have any questions about the plugin, you can post into the Plugin's thread where I'm more likely to see it.

@dwanthy, @patricia1066 - thanks for your thanks
meme is offline   Reply With Quote