View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #15
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I played around with the issues described on my Kobo and tried using the font Comic MS, a fixed-width font I've used 10 or 15 years ago on the PC. I also played with line width and font size. All this really did seem to make reading easier but best was when I tried it all on my Kobo Mini, a 5-inch eInk reader that really narrowed the reading area.
I just got my Kobo Aura last week, and it had two different dyslexic fonts pre-installed, Dyslexie and the OpenDyslexic font I linked earlier. I'm not dyslexic and have no real need for either font, but it's great to see that Kobo is now shipping both as standard.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote