View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #139
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Here's mine. Am I seeing things? Please tell me what you see.

Taken with iPad camera. (Sorry, that's all I got.) Photo unedited but scaled down for sanity. PW light @ 16 in room plenty bright enough to read a normal book in, but a little dark for eink, hence a good test scenario.
I see a green center and green top corner, with the rest of the edges being pink? I purposely did not read the others' answers yet just in case it would influence my perception. I seem to be picking up on all the colors, and am at this point completely convinced that there are way more colorblind people in the world than I though. Color blindness just so happens to affect the ability to discern (am I using the right word here?) between green and red!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote