View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Do you have the desktop app? if so check if things are syncing correctly to that, should show that the touch/desktop sync with each other

Not used the Android Kobo app (unless it is the same as the app on the Vox), but I sync between Vox, iOS & Desktop without issues

I also use the Vox mainly for reading, for me it is fantastic, I use Kobo app for most things, but also have the Kindle app so I can download the many free books Amazon keep offering
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote