View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 07:14 AM   #190
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Well, today marks the second anniversary of the birth of yvanleterrible.

I'm still happy to be here and have found joy in coming here every day. Looking forward to many more years.

Now that I'm at the microphone I also want to thank the slew of new younger participants that brought forth humo(u)r and creativity to the table. Thanks also to Alexander for allowing all the unrelated banter and social activities to the normal "ereader journalism".
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote