View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #55
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
To state that we've already had the conversation and to, hopefully, discourage its continuation. I'm sorry if you've chosen to take offense. You could do to take your own advice.

Anyway, I've made my 3 nominations, so I will see you all in the voting thread when its up.

Have a wonderful day!
Gotcha. Starting a conversation to discourage one.

I'm not offended, but that's the apology that isn't, so why say it?

Finally, I wasn't advising you so much as pointing out the disparity between your stated aims and your actions.

I honestly can't see how anyone could take my comment as anything other than a joke. My fault is that I didn't realize that the issue still rankled for some.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote