View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:52 PM   #157
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
True. But she was definitely expressing a deeply held opinion. That is why it was such a memorable exchange to me.

She actively, on company property and while on the clock, made it known to at least three customers that she didn't think much of at least one of the products that she was out on the floor to answer questions about.
So? I was a grocery store meat cutter for 15-years and never once hesitated to say I hated head-cheese when asked.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote