View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #12
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I occasionally find interesting library books so I either strip, convert and read them on my Kindle or now that the Android Overdrive app is out I can read them on my Pocketbook IQ. The only issue is that reading for more than a few minutes off a LCD screen tires my eyes. Even computer monitors are tiring for reading more than a few minutes at a stretch.

What I want is an Android eInk device.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote