View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #14
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Alas, they were more than happy to let me buy it. They just won't let me download it. Sigh. Now, I get the joy of trying to get a refund. btw, both books that I tried to buy (Dragonsinger and Dragonsong) are listed as promo eligible.
Well, at least they made the refund very painless. Can't really complain, other than I would have rather had the ebooks, but I can't say that it's their fault.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote