View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
My main price-point for eBooks is, well... $6 (quantity 1), with substantial discounts for buying in bundles. Whether the book is in $26 hardcover or $7.99 paperback. (Guess which publisher has captured the majority of my eBook $ )

In the far-less-common circumstance where the eBook didn't come from Baen, I'll pay up to 75% of the commonly-available price for the recent paper edition for a non-DRM eBook. Or 50% of the commonly-available price for the recent paper edition for a DRM-polluted eBook. But for DRM=polluted books, I think very hard about whether or not I want to buy at all... and usually wind up passing on the book entirely.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote