View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #22
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Understood Dale, but I am curious how the landscape orientation handles PDFs. On the 505 and 700 (in landscape), there is some awkward "fading" in the lower screen portion. I hope they have found a way to improve this.
Interesting. I hadn't heard of the fading as a problem. Generally fading on the bottom row or so is intentional to indicate the part that is repeated on the next page. In a two column mode there should be no fading since there should be no repeat.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote