View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #74
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
The PRS-500 doesn't work on the Mac either, just FYI.

I'd be happy to send in if it added either (a) faster response time or (b) Mac support so I don't have to boot Parallels/Windows to use Sony s/w with my 500.

Also of note, my battery is losing some of its life. Not a major issue, but I have lost at least 1/4 life. Might be a reason to choose the upgrade option. Though I don't like the pagination buttons on the 300, or the required touch screen of the 600 (and reduced sharpness).

-Pie
I knew about Mac; I was just too polite to rub it in to others
You however can manage your memory stick with a Mac and memory card writer though. Although it's nicer to do it with a new PC than the old 300 MHz PowerMac I have around the place
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote