View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Had to go back a few versions

I'll try and file a ticket later when I have more time but here it is:

Went from 0.5.6 to 0.5.8 and I started seeing a specific problem with editing Metadata. The Edit Metadata window would not close after the Metadata was edited. I could drag the edit window but the OK and Cancel button were unresponsive. Minimizing Calbre to the System Tray would cause Calibre to crash and the Edit MetaData window would disappear.

Went back to 0.5.6 and it works fine.

Today I tried 0.5.9 and still have the problem with editing MetaData.

I'm running Win XP Pro SP3 with all updates.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote