View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #7
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Reset

After further testing, I reset Preferences -> Conversion -> Common Options -> Page Setup profiles back to Input Profile = Default Input Profile, and Output Profile = Kindle. And plan not to change them for specific conversions.

Reasoning: I want to preserve consistency of conversions within the library, and the books are readable on various devices regardless of page setup profiles, though image sizes may not be perfect for a specific device. In the future if I ever need specifically tailored output for a specific device, I could temporarily set Input Profile to whatever Output Profile was used in the prior conversion, and set Output Profile to the recommended profile for the intended device, then reconvert. But I doubt I'll bother.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote