View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I can see them moving toward something like Overdrive for Pay. You get access to the whole catalogue, and you can either pay a dollar and rent the book for 30 days (after which point the Overdrive DRM expires it) or pay full retail price for a non-expiring version.
Renting a book is essentially the same as purchasing. Excepting special cases i.e reference manuals i.e.e OED

Any scheme other than payment for book or books with full resale rights for said books is unacceptable and will be undone.

There is massive amounts of money to be made in the new era, (copyright free world) It might not all be stored in the coffers of the big 6 or the big 5 or the big anyone, but that is a good thing yes??

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote