View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #7
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
If you ever get an error about a tag not closed, etc., do you ever tell Sigil to fix it automatically? I never do and I've never experienced what you're getting.

When I'm doing major changes to a book, I often make a copy of the epub so if I screw something up badly, I still have the full version of the untouched book to recover. Until you sort out why this is happening, I'd suggest always making a copy before you start editing again.
No, I never have Sigil fix anything.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote