View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Thanks.

I don't have a data plan, so everything is already being done through WiFi.

I'll hunt around for the .apk file as one option. Another option is for me to borrow an American SIM card from someone here and trick the Market into thinking my phone is geographically approved.

I did receive a reply from B&N to my inquiry. They said they don't sell books to Asia (yet) so they don't make the app available for that geographical region. I sent them a reply telling them how this is not a good business model, even if they don't sell books here. It's also strange that I can install Nook for PC, but not Nook for Android. Both servers know that I'm in Asia.

I don't know about Orbot, so I'll have to look into that one.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote