View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfw123 View Post
I'm concerned with Amazon's refusal to accept their Gift Certificates in payment for any Kindle book or other accessory sold via Kindle. I think Calif. where I live has laws to prevent merchants abusing their fully paid at purchase gift certificates in this manner. I wonder if this doesn't presage Amazon selling Kindle once it is successful and they can get their price for it by keeping the cross-links between Amazon and Kindle to a minimum.
Charles Wilkes, San Jose, Calif.

Charles, Amazon has never refused to accept their GC's for Kindle books or the Kindle. You simply have to apply it to your account, a simple 5 second process. Once thats done, all purchases, kindle related or otherwise, come off the GC first.

This has been around since the Kindle came out, and I'm amazed anyone still believes it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote