View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #36
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
how i do it is have the book in calibre & have the "open with" plug-in installed. then I set uphotkeys for open with sigil, & for open with ADE.
no need to mess with remove from ADE as open with does not actually seem to add it to ade library when called from calibre.I just close ADE when done.
sigil is set as my default app for epub so to see a book in sigil I can just double click it in calibre list

you should be able to also define "open with sony reader library" via the same plug in
Thanks cybmole. Your suggetion is a little over my head though. I don't have calibre (yet anyway) and don't know about plug-ins. I appreciate you taking the time to explain things, though. Maybe as I keep doing this, stuff will get more familiar and I can take you up on your suggestion. Bear
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote