View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
The Kindle is a 2 hand reader and I have to get use to that (basically you have to hold it with 1 hand and turn the pages with the other;
Ok, perhaps you have really small hands. But, I can use my Kindle one handed with either left hand or right hand. With the left hand grip I use the next page button with my thumb. On the right hand grip I turn the next page button with my index finger. However, I usually hold it with left hand and turn page with right hand (very similar to a pbook).

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote