Thread: Price?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok, I hate to make predictions they can always be so wrong. But, I suspect Kindle will not go to $300... With the new $400 Sony out there $359 looks like a good price. If they do anything I think it will be some type of bundling with free books or such.

BOb
You could be absolutely right.....its fun to speculate, eh? I guess we just have to wait and see. Any guess as to when, if they do decide to lower the price, they might do it? November 1, perhaps? Thanksgiving weekend?

I, for one, will not feel bad even if it comes down $100. The pleasure I've gotten from my Kindle has no price tag. For me, its perfect as it is. A great e-book reader, e-book downloader, for a fee or free, portable library.
Viva la Kindle!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote