View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:50 AM   #632
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInsights View Post
Hi guys I was wondering if this would work on my Kindle Touch. It's already jailbroken but updated to 5.3.2 If I require it to be downgraded I will, I still have the Kubrick Live CD. I was just wondering if there was a way to have KUAL and all the Jailbreak Mods while having 5.3.2. Thanks!
Your answer is in the first post of this thread.
You may have to open some of the spoilers and read them to find it.

Short answer: KUAL (the launcher itself) runs on all models of e-ink Kindles except for the original (K1) model.

Each of the KUAL button packages have details of what devices they run on, and if there are firmware version dependences.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote