View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:42 AM   #662
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And I have 1414 Books in my library. I think two of these are freebies I 'bought' at nook UK.

Now to see if I can get a list if them easily.
OK, by using the sqlite3 command line on the ClientAPI.db file I have managed to extract a list of books.

Rather to my surprise, this list is 1434 books long, not the 1414 showing in nook for Mac. I suspect some must be placeholders. Exactly which ones, I'll have to find out some other way.

However, comparing this list to my Fictionwise list, I find that I have all my Fictionwise library transferred except for 18 titles that were on their list of excluded books, and three mysteriously missing titles. I also have three mysterious titles that should not be in the list!

My missing books are
The Lord of the Rings [Combines the 3 Volume Series] by J.R.R. Tolkien
Light Play [Book 1 of The Light Play Trilogy] by N. D. Hansen-Hill
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton

The extra books are
The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings Trilogy #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Stealing Freedom by Elisa Carbone
Snake Dreams (Charlie Moon Series #13) by James Doss

Clearly, somehow, the three extras have been substituted for the three unexpectedly missing.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote