View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
TonyR
Connoisseur
TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle, Jetbook Lite, iPod Touch
Re: The Point -- Ghost Story Free at Smashwords & Soon Free at Others

"The Point," a short ghost story (about 3100 words, DRM-free, previously 99 cents, and fairly well-reviewed at Smashwords/Goodreads) is now available as a free download at Smashwords, and once the distribution channels catch up with the price change it will also be available free at B&N and Sony. After that happens, I'll try to get the freebie status matched in the Kindle store as well. The story is also included in my collection Five of the Haunted (which isn't free -- sorry about that).

Description:

One night, Diana Harris, heartbroken, humiliated, and lonely, took a long walk away from campus; she walked out to The Point and was never seen again. The campus legend says that she's still out there, that her ghost still haunts The Point.

Over the years, four young men walked alone at night to The Point, and vanished without a trace.

And tonight Bill Spender is walking away from the campus, not caring where -- just away. He's walking out to The Point...

Give it a look if you get a chance, and I hope you'll enjoy it.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote