View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #113
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@starson17 - the Find Duplicates plugin has this line that would have been blatantly stolen from Automerge in the title find/replace patterns...
Code:
(tweaks.get('title_sort_articles', r'^(a|the|an)\s+'), ''),
I never did look into what it did
I blatantly stole it from whoever wrote the tweak.

When I first put together Automerge, the "articles" were hard coded in English. I copied the hard coded stuff. Later, I think it was Charles who pushed it into the Tweaks. He didn't find my little theft of the original hard coding, so he didn't replace my code. When someone complained that Automerge didn't respect the tweak, I tracked down his work and stole that too.(or maybe it was Kovid's ?)

Edit:@Whitespirit you want to look in preferences under tweaks for this option. It refers to "articles" in quotes - I forget the exact name for it.

Last edited by Starson17; 07-22-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote