View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagaai View Post
Would be a great plug-in, but it does not work for me.

This is the message in Calibre:

File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 41, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 193, in identify
ImportError: cannot import name Worker

Due to the log I think u need the newer 0.2a version. ( i did cleanup too much from the debug code). See the first post in this topic

But the title could be a problem, connected to the way bol uses the title of the book.
They show the title sometimes without "Het" or "De".
That conflicts with the exact title of the book.
And they are not consequent. P.e. see "De eetclub saskia noort", some say only "Eetclub" and other(older ones?) say "De eetclub".

For that this version only accepts the exact match of the book title.
(Othere wise the title of your book in Calibre may be changed the wrong way"
But thinking for a solution.

Thx for your comment.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 06-18-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote