View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by wornways View Post
I just realized that I have a slightly outdated version of my new Kindle DX software, however the instructions for updating the software do not coincide with the options available from my Kindle's "Settings" page.

Step 5, noted from Amazon's Kindle Update page, indicates that when I go to the Settings page, that there will be an option to "Update Your Kindle". However, no such option is there.

Is it for some reason not possible to update the Kindle DX???
Download the proper update from the Amazon website to your computer, then drop it into the root folder on your Kindle. Then Update Your Kindle should be visible.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote