View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #84
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
I use Calibre for different eReaders, I understand why you want the code for the Nook Color which I won't get till next week. I allso use it for a Sony eReader, if I add this to the preference will it screw up the sending to the Sony or will it just ignore the directory set up if it doesn't support it?
Thanks
I agree with @SCION: Select the Output type at the time you do the conversion. I use more output modifications for my Sony 350 and 950 than I do with my NOOKcolor. For my NOOKcolor I basically only change one thing and that is I make all the text bold using the extra CSS option. For the Sony 350 and 950 I assign specific fonts to replace the system fonts and that requires a lot more CSS code to be used. So I set up my calibre preferences to convert for the Sony 350/950, but manually change the settings anytime I convert for my NOOKcolor.

There are recipes that work with calibre and a lot of people use them. I never have researched that concept but recipes might be a way to set up for different types of conversions then quickly access them. Perhaps I should read the manual!