View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #8
Joeldmtl
Connoisseur
Joeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxArie View Post
1 yes

2 I can only speak for myself, I think it's worth it

How much memory do they have?
The ARC 7 comes with 8 GB but had a slot that can accommodate 32GB.

My ARC 7 HD has a fixed memory of 16 GB

For serious stuff I mainly use my Desktop and laptop PCs. The Tablet is just for portability for web browsing, forums, e-mail when travelling etc. (Nothing that would stay on permanently). So I would think 16 GB is enough - but I don't have a feel what 16GB can hold.

Given my needs, my guess is that 16 GB is probably enough. My main reason to go with the 7HD is for a faster processor and better screen. If those things are reasonably better on the 7HD than the 7, then the &HD is worth it to me (again provided that 16 GB will meet my needs).

Comments please.

Last edited by Joeldmtl; 12-01-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Joeldmtl is offline   Reply With Quote