View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #197
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I'm on pace right now for my goal - surprisingly, since I didn't reach it last year. I am devoting more time to reading than gaming so far which I said I was going to try to do, so that's probably making a difference. Also, I got a nice new comfy mattress so if I'm reading in bed the time just goes by without me realizing it, and the next thing I know is that I've got two hours to sleep before the alarm is scheduled to go off.

Some of my books are re-reads because the series author has some new books out and I like to re-read either the series or a few books before the most recent one(s) to re-familiarize myself with the storyline and characters. It's like revisiting old friends.

I went over to Amazon the other day and scooped up a bunch of their free ebooks, knowing full well that it might be years before I get around to reading them - but, y'know they were for FREE!
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote