View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #470
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You've almost certainly got "The Two Towers" in place of LoTR. That's what's happened to everyone else.
Yes, I did. But giving the fact that I'm only missing one other book and also have a book I never bought I assume it's an issue similar to the LotR/Two Towers issue. I had hoped that providing them detailed info about both would garner me more of a response than a generic reply that doesn't address the issue at all.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote