Thread: Game Circle
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Just one more thing to sync... While I really don't care either way about this, I certainly couldn't care less about my friends' scores in Doodle Jump.
Me either. But it makes me all warm and fuzzy when I've killed the 1 millionth pig in Angry Birds and there's an achievement screen that pops up saying so.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote