View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
2. The Kindle Store ... which for some reason will NOT connect for me. This, despite the fact that the browser is working just fine thank you very much and I LOVE being able to get wiki information so easily (I'm taking it to all the cocktail parties I attend from now on .... the ability to slap down other know-it-alls will be worth the price).
Really? Does your kindle show as registered on the about page? Perhaps the wrong s/n was entered when you bought it. If you buy a book at the Kindle store via a PC browser does it get sent to your device via whispernet?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote