View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura82 View Post
Maybe I should have said auto-fill. When I type a word on my PRS-600, it pops up a few possible choices for what I am thinking that way I can choose to do auto-fill. Unfortunately, I remember it only choosing words that I have already typed. I need to test it later, but I think it also remembered my typos. I am not a fan of this feature.
A-ha, the mist is clearing! I was so busy trying to tap fast I didn't notice that words were being offered for selection just above the keyboard. It does seem to only be words recently typed though. It's not like predictive text on a mobile phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura82 View Post
Ahhh. I type with my fingers. I wonder if this is much faster. I am glad that you didn't notice anything. Thank you so much for your effort.
The keyboard is a little small for fingers, though a fingernail works. But if I go fast the stylus seems more reliable. Occasionally characters got missed when I used a fingernail.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote